Talk details: Maximising your omic research: generating more information from limited amounts of DNA
Speaker: Mark Consugar, Lead Field Application Scientist at bimodal.
- Preserve valuable samples: utilise samples as low as 10ng of DNA for highly accurate modC.
- C-to-T mutation detection: simultaneously detect the most common type of genetic mutation (C-to-T) in the human genome and cancer.
- Whole genome investigation: get simultaneous whole genome sequencing results with standard SNP detection and epigenetic marks with improved sensitivity and specificity.
- Allele-specific methylation: attain phased results for allele-specific methylation (ASM) and maintain even genomic coverage.
- Seamless bioinformatics integration: gain a fully optimised bioinformatics pipeline using existing alignment and SNP calling, plus a proprietary module for epigenetic and ASM quantification.